You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 24-11-2013 07:37:28

Arne
Contributors

MEtro UI as in an App for mobile devices

Hi Thomas and others,

we are using Metro UI since May (infotex-digital.de) and everything is running fine and people like the design of the page.

We are programming some APP´s for mobile devices. The way is, that most of the sides are in HTML, stored on a certain server and the App checks, whether there is a change on the server and loads the new side automatically....
So we don´t have to programme this in i.e. x-code and don´t have to make the updates via Apple-Approval.
Now I wanted to use the template in the App. Do you think that is possible? I´m not a programmer, but I tried it a little and it doesn`t work (the side wasn`t shown with tiles, only the text). So maybe you can tell me whether it make sense to work on that or not.
It´s clear that some effects don`t work with a toutchscreen, but it would be great to have the tile-look on this easy way imported to the App.

Thank you for a fast answer.

Arne

Board footer