You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 19-05-2014 01:55:14

henningbr
Contributors
Website

Need feedback

I working on my metro-homepage, but I need some good feedback and suggestions on what to do better.

http://www.henningbraekken.gratiswebhotell.no

#2 19-05-2014 08:24:02

chrismaliszewski
Contributors
Website

Re: Need feedback

1. Link to panel in the first tile doesn't work, bu you know it smile.
2. Tile with your image doesn't work for me - lightbox doesn't work.
3. Can you change music player, so anyone can listen your favorite music without being pushed to register to Spotify? I don't have an account so I can't listen you playlist and I don't like it smile.
4. Add "classes"=>"noClick" to QR code tile - I wanted to click on this tile, because coursor changed to click-able one and it can be confusing also to other people.
5. I don't know... I thing sth is wrong with tiles, because I can't see URLs of link in status bar when I hover a tile on your page. On my URLs can be seen neutral.
6. One thing is also a bit annoying - not every tile on your page is a link but coursor changes to click-able link on every tile but you can't click on it. Solution is the same like in 3.
7. Maybe add more tile about you in Spotify which could be changed to 'my interests' or sth like that. In Social media add more movement to tiles, slides, tx, fading etc. - it'll be more interesting an interactive.
8. Page layout is a bit ... boring(?). Move tiles around, change arrangement, be inspiring smile.
9. Is it everything you'd like to share about yourself? If not, create (sub)pages or panels about sth smile.

All for now.

Last edited by chrismaliszewski (19-05-2014 08:25:53)

#3 20-05-2014 21:51:07

jojami
Contributors
Website

I like the colors big_smile  The ui is pretty epic for a self profile big_smile

www.Ninjatech.eu - Offshore developement

#4 28-07-2014 12:40:05

SaraNik
Contributors

I like the time and weather tiles (how did you manage these tiles? would be more than glad if you would be so kind and post the code here.)
Not sure if you should put spotify out there if you are looking for potential companies, or clients, if your site is for business purposes - if it's private, then it's fine.
What I personaly don't care for, is the design... it seems stiff and monotounus. You can do so much with the tiles... use it. Maybe also consider to put your skillbars on a tile - css-animated. Like chrismaliszewski also said: be inspiring

#5 30-07-2014 08:21:41

henningbr
Contributors
Website

Thnx for good feedback. I will make some changes

Board footer