You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 24-04-2013 08:54:04

PCWartung
Contributors
Website

Text Position of tiles, especially tileLive

Hi Guys,

i have a problem with setting the positions of the text of the tiles. Especially with the tileLive-tile because the letters of the second line text (the "animated" text) aren´t positioned exactly.

Here you can see what i mean (tileLive, the red tile). "Angebot" is a little bit more left then the "animated Text":

PCWartung.at
Just for info: Site is under construction, i´ll have to do a lot of things before its finished smile

Does anyone know where these positions can be set and maybe how to fix that "problem"?

Thx,
Best regards.

#2 24-04-2013 18:05:01

Thomas
Administrator

Re: Text Position of tiles, especially tileLive

I think it it's set in js/tiles.js , somewhere in the functio tileLive. Check for the search "margin-left:"

#3 24-04-2013 22:23:50

PCWartung
Contributors
Website

Thanks, but cannot find nothing to change...

The only margin-left i see in the tilelive stands for the left margin of images - not for text.

The other margin-left´s are fixed like these - i think theres nothing to change:

margin-left:"+(x*$tile.scalespacing+group*$group.spacing)+"px; 

Or could this here cause the "problem":

var labelposition=labelSettings[2];

Thanks

#4 24-04-2013 22:34:57

Thomas
Administrator

Search for this line (can't say the exact line number because it depends on how much lines you used on the top)

<div class='livetile' style='margin-left:"+(imgSize+10+imgToLeft)+"px;' id='"+id+"' >"+textArray[0]+"</div>\

it's the 10 in that rule that you have to change to whatever you want smile

Board footer