You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 25-03-2013 23:43:16

nod7925
Contributors

Changing the font color on Tiles

What is best way of changing the font color on selected tiles?

#2 26-03-2013 00:00:39

Emil

Re: Changing the font color on Tiles

The clean way: Go to themes folder, copy and paste the default theme, rename it. change inside theme.css anything you like (like the color for h1, h2 h3 tags). Call your new theme in config.php. Become a Donator, download the android theme and use it as an example.

Last edited by Emil (26-03-2013 00:02:23)

Good advice is often confusing, but example is always clear.

#3 26-03-2013 10:22:33

nod7925
Contributors

I have donated. But my timing wasn't good, as the next day Thomas announced he would be offline to 6th April.  :-(  So trying to do my project with lite version.

I want half by tiles to use white text colour and other half to a use blue text colour, I guess I need to use a CSS class but not sure how best to do this within the javascript code.

Thanks

#4 26-03-2013 16:36:16

Emil

Even in lite version you still have the default theme (go to themes/theme_default/theme.css ). You can change whatever you want in there. Make tests and see what happens wink (use also Chrome's "inspect element" as it offers a fast way to test some changes).
Check for example tileTitleText from tiles.js. You'll notice there a line like this:

<div class='tileTitle'>"+title+"</div>\

. Just add some style in theme.css for this class and it will change it's look. You can also add your own classes like in the examples, just make sure to keep the same special characters (like "+variable+", or "\" at the end of the html line, etc )

Good advice is often confusing, but example is always clear.

Board footer