You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 17-09-2013 13:48:25

chrismaliszewski
Contributors
Website

Bug in CSS tile:hover outline, JS and Slide plugin

Hi. But can be seen in Opera 12. In Chrome everything works, in Firefox outline color doesn't work for me - I see white color border only.

What is the problem?
Those 2 images present the thing: bad situation / good situation.
If you want to see it by yourself, go to my page. When everything is all right when you hover single single tile in 2nd group (i.e. websites) you will see red border around tile. But if you have too small screen and page will be resized by JS you will see wrong border around whole tile, even hidden part of slide!

I don't know what is causing error in CSS when JS resizes tiles but something is wrong.

For now I'm planning to remove outline from theme in line .tile:hover{ because it's the only way.

Last edited by chrismaliszewski (17-09-2013 14:02:16)

#2 23-09-2013 18:52:02

Thomas
Administrator

Re: Bug in CSS tile:hover outline, JS and Slide plugin

Yea probably a rendering error in Opera. Insteado fremoving it from .tile:hover you can also remove it using
:

doesnotexist:-o-prefocus, .tile:hover {
  outline:none;
}

#3 26-09-2013 14:15:24

chrismaliszewski
Contributors
Website

Re: Bug in CSS tile:hover outline, JS and Slide plugin

I read about your code on Internet (here) but this code doesn't seem to work either neutral.

I wrote it in there.css file in two ways: with outline: none; and with outline: 0;. None of them works in my Opera version ( 12.10, Windows 8 ).

Thank you for help.

Last edited by chrismaliszewski (26-09-2013 14:16:28)

Board footer