You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 06-06-2014 19:29:48

sittiwatlcp
Contributors

where is tilegen

Hi everyone

i got some problem about i want to add <form> before <a> in tile but i really try to add it in inc/tilefunctions.php but it doesn't work
my tile :

$tile[] = array("type"=>"slide","group"=>1,"x"=>$x,"y"=>$y,'width'=>$width,'height'=>$fetch['height'],"background"=>"#000","url"=>"external:panels/info.php",
		"text"=>"<span style='color:#FFF;font-size:18px;'>{$fetch['name']}</span><br><span style='color:#2E9AFE;font-size:10px;'>{$fetch['merchant']}</span><br><span style='color:#FFF;font-size:15px;'>{$fetch['price']}฿ | {$fetch['pricetrue']}ทรู </span><br>คงเหลือ {$fetch['quantity']}",
		"img"=>$capsule($fetch['app']),
		"imgSize"=>1,
		"slidePercent"=>1,
		"slideDir"=>"right", // can be up, down, left or right
		"doSlideText"=>true,"doSlideLabel"=>true,
		"labelText"=>"{$fetch['merchant']}","labelColor"=>"#{$fetch['color']}","labelPosition"=>"top",
	);

i don't know why type=>silde is not have in inc/tilefunctions.php can anyone tell me where is that tilegen setting
*sorry for bad english

#2 06-06-2014 20:16:36

chrismaliszewski
Contributors
Website

Re: where is tilegen

All files related to slide tile are in plugins/tileslide directory.

One more time, what do you want to do? You want to have form inside a tile? With submitting button or link? Your code will only display span inside a tile, not form. Sorry but I can't see your point / I don't know what you mean.

Off-topic: Imo all tiles should have their code in plugins/ in next version of template - they shouldn't be devided to "couple" (2) catalogues (inc/ & plugins/).

Last edited by chrismaliszewski (06-06-2014 20:17:02)

Board footer