You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum database was corrupt and an old backup was restored as temporary replacement. Registrations closed until the database is recovered. Please ask questions using the Contact form

#1 07-07-2014 20:12:05

TeddyRakes

Reverse a slidefx or flip?

Is there a way to reverse the slidefx or flip tiles? Instead of having the picture default and background show up when tile is scrolled over, I want to put the basic background and text on the tile, then when it is scrolled over and the effect takes place, it reveals an image.

#2 07-07-2014 22:08:23

Thomas
Administrator

Re: Reverse a slidefx or flip?

I didn't check but try to swap in the file plugins/tileflip/plugin.php the classes "flipFront" and "flipBack" wink

The slideFx tile will be more difficult. I don't see the point of having all the tiles folded?

You can try to swap in plugins/tileslidefx/plugin.js the "mouseenter" and "mouseleave" events

$(document).on("mouseleave",".tileSlideFx",function(){
        $(this).addClass("hovered");
        clearTimeout(timers[$(this)]);
    }).on("mouseenter",".tileSlideFx",function(){
        timers[$(this)] = setTimeout(function(){$(".tileSlideFx").removeClass("hovered")},201);
    })

and add the class "hovered" in the plugin.php file to the tile.

#3 08-07-2014 19:24:14

TeddyRakes

Re: Reverse a slidefx or flip?

I will try your suggestions. Thanks alot. I wanted the tiles folded because the images im currently using clash way too much to be presentable as a company website haha. The visual once the tile is folded looks great in photoshop and gives people to connect visually with what they're seeing.

Board footer